You can help the divers who risk their lives and property to help people just like you.
The Ventura County Sheriff's Search & Rescue Dive Team (VCSAR4) is a 100% volunteer-based organization. That means all expenses, travel, and time are the financial and resource burden of our volunteers. Donations are tax deductible - if you can provide any of the following donations please let us know.
Checks should be made payable to VCSAR DIVE
Mail Checks To:
VENTURA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT.
attn: SEARCH AND RESCUE
375 Durley Ave., Hanger #3
Camarillo, CA 93010
We are currently in need of the following item donations:
- Air Fill Credits with Local Dive Shops ($12 per fill)
- Dry Suits (Women's Small/Medium and Men's Extra Large)
- OTS Guardian Full Face Mask Accessory Rails
- Restaurant Gift Cards to Thousand Oaks, Piru, and Ventura Harbor Locations
- Reusable, Waterproof, Gel-Style Heat Pouches
- New Red and Black All-Weather Adult Swim Team / Dive Jackets
- Squarespace Website Annual Hosting Fee ($144)